Fernandez & Hernandez's Firm Team Members
TAMPA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
Your Tampa Criminal Defense Attorneys and Team
As a Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney, knowledge and experience are valuable tools in the practice of law. We see many lawyers that are limited by the quality of their staff. On the other hand, our team helps us succeed and get the best criminal outcome for our clients. The entire staff, from the criminal defense paralegals, Austin, Henry, Lavonne, and Angela, to our criminal legal secretaries, Marie, Tatiana, Erica and Ixcel to our web and social media team of Lori Piencykoski Escobar and Robert Escobar.
At Fernandez & Hernandez, our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience in criminal defense experience. We represent individuals and families throughout Tampa and the surrounding area in a range of legal matters.
Daniel J. Fernandez has been a criminal defense attorney in Tampa since 1981 and Martin Hernandez has been a criminal defense lawyer since 2001. Both lawyers have been handling Federal cases throughout the country and all felonies, misdemeanors and appeals, with a concentration in DUI and drug crimes. Learn more about Daniel on his page. Learn more about Martin on his page.
Why work with us and why we are the best choice?
When you contact Fernandez & Hernandez, you not only reach skilled attorneys Daniel J Fernandez and Martin J Hernandez, you also reach our experienced paralegals. Henry Lavado, Lavonne Simpson and Angela Sosik all have more than 25 years of experience. Lori Piencykoski Escobar and Robert Escobar both have more than 20 years of experience working with Tampa criminal defense attorneys. Austin, Loliette, and Marie each have more than more than 8 years of experience in support staff to Tampa criminal defense lawyers. The entire staff are all excellent and are prepared to assist you throughout your case.
Contact a criminal attorney serving Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida
If you or a family member is facing criminal charges or is in need of legal counsel, trust the seasoned Tampa criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez, LLC. Call us at 813-229-5353 or contact us online today to discuss your case. There is no charge for your first visit
There Is No Criminal Case We Cannot Handle
Whether you have already been arrested or you learned you are under investigation, it is important that you act quickly. We have built a lengthy, proven track record of success in the following types of cases, among others:
- Violent offenses: Whether you are accused of first-degree murder, kidnapping, domestic violence, assault or any other violent crime, we have the in-depth skill you need to fight the charges.
- Drug crimes: Florida aggressively prosecutes all types of drug offenses. From possessing a small amount of marijuana to accusations of large-scale trafficking, we can defend your rights.
- DUI/DWI: If you were arrested for drunk driving, you also will be looking at the loss of driving privileges, which can affect your ability to work. Get our lawyers on your side right away.
- Federal Offenses and White collar crimes: No case is too complex for us. Whether you were charged with federal drug trafficking, insurance fraud, money laundering, conspiracy or any other white collar offense (like credit card fraud), we have the experience you need.
- Sex offenses: Charges like rape or possession of child pornography require an aggressive defense, which we are ready to provide for you.
- Domestic Violence Battery and Domestic Violence Injunctions: a restraining order or criminal allegation of batter require attention to detail as this usually changes the outcome in other courtrooms.
- Theft-related crimes: Whether you are accused of shoplifting or grand theft auto, contact us for help.
- Criminal Appeals: we have appealed cases in all District Courts and even to the Florida Supreme Court.
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (3.850): our firm has worked on hundreds of these cases and reviewed all files from beginning to end in order to determine and argue that a person was wrongfully convicted of a criminal.e
- DWLS and other Traffic violations: We handle everything from reckless driving to driving while license suspended.
- Juvenile offenses: We care about the future of teens and college students. We will be your strong advocate in everything from underage drinking to murder.
- Probation issues: If you are accused of violating your probation, you could be facing even more harsh consequences. We will provide a fast response.
- Sealing/expungement: It may be possible to get your criminal record hidden or wiped clean. Learn how.
- Bond hearings need fast attention and the right arguments to the court.
- Auto Accident and Personal injury claims: Our firm fights on behalf of accident victims, helping them recover the compensation they need.
It Costs You Nothing To Talk With An Experienced Attorney Today
When your freedom and reputation are at stake, call 813-229-5353 today, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at The Law Office of Fernandez & Hernandez.
Se habla Español
Trustworthy Legal Help When You Need It Most
The Tampa criminal defense lawyers of Fernandez & Hernandez have handled thousands of criminal cases and other legal matters, helping people throughout the country, US and especially the Tampa area protect their legal rights and best interests in a criminal accusation. Let us put our skill to work for you, too.
Our Tampa law firm has a clear mission: Getting your criminal charges reduced or dismissed whenever possible, while minimizing any negative effects that come with an arrest. Led by founding criminal defense lawyer Daniel Fernandez, a former prosecutor for the state attorney’s office, our firm handles all types of serious felony and misdemeanor charges. We also handle select personal injury cases. Call 813-229-5353 for a free consultation today and Get Lawyered Up Now.
Hiring the Right Criminal Defense Lawyer for the Right Case
If you do not have an experienced lawyer who is skilled in the area of law in which your case falls, you are putting your future at risk. While many lawyers will try to make you believe that they can handle any auto accident or mislead you into believing that all personal injury cases are the same – and therefore that they can handle any personal injury claim type – the truth is, each area of personal injury law is distinct and should be thoroughly understood by your Tampa injury attorney. For example, the laws surrounding premises liability would not apply to a car accident claim, just as the theory of strict liability would rarely apply to a car accident case. Knowing legal nuances, statutes, and relevant case precedent can make or break a claim. Hiring an attorney that concentrates in auto accidents. Be weary of the Tampa lawyer who claims to handle six or seven areas of the law. As they say, ‘jack of all traits; master of none.’ This is your life or liberty, why risk it with an inexperienced attorney? Be sure to hire an experienced attorney.
More than just knowing the laws pertinent to your case, however, an attorney with specialized skill set will likely also have a experience working with other specialists and experts in that field, negotiating with insurance adjusters, and even litigating in court.
Contact Us for Your Free Consultation
Only an experienced attorney will be able to evaluate your situation and determine whether you have grounds for a lawsuit. To find out whether you can take legal action, contact us today by completing our free case evaluation form.
If you’ve been in an arrested and want a free consultation with a highly rated attorney, contact us.
Tampa Attorney Martin J. Hernandez
Attorney Martin J. Hernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez, LLC in Tampa provides legal representation for those who have been criminal accused and those involved auto accident injury and wrongful death cases. Our Tampa criminal defense attorneys welcome the opportunity to interview with you and your loved ones. We invite you to review our recent results from settlements to trial verdicts. Our qualifications and background are available to you as well. Our Tampa Attorneys Martin Hernandez and Daniel Fernandez are bilingual as well. Just call us at 813-229-5353 for your free consultation.
The Tampa criminal defense lawyers of Fernandez & Hernandez, serve Florida communities including Tampa, Brandon, Carrollwood, Westchase, Riverview, Temple Terrace, Pasco, Pinellas, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, Plant City, Ruskin, Apollo Beach, Dover, Valrico, Lutz, Lakeland and many other neighborhoods in Tampa Bay area. Contact an Experienced Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney from Fernandez & Hernandez Law. When you add the experience of our attorneys (Daniel J. Fernandez and Martin J. Hernandez), to our paralegals, to our legal secretaries and Web support of a Lori Piencykoski Escobar and Robert Escobar, our firm has more than 100 years of legal experience.
If you have been involved in an Auto Accident in the Tampa Bay area, call Tampa personal injury lawyer Martin J. Hernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez for a free consultation now. We recommend also reading his reviews on Google Reviews, Avvo and Yelp.
Call Tampa Personal Injury Attorney, Martin J. Hernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez at 813-229-5353 or read more at: https://CriminalDefenseLawyerTampa.com
#GetLawyeredUpNow #DUI #Tampa #Attorney #Lawyer #Accident #Injury #Truck #Criminal #Arrested
Start Planning Your Defense
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you to schedule your FREE consultation.
3002 W Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33609
7 Days a Week / 24 Hours a Day