– by Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney, Daniel J. Fernandez
If you have been arrested and fear that you may be wrongfully convicted, the experienced Tampa criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez aggressively represent clients who have been arrested in the Tampa Bay Area, including Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Polk County, Manatee County, Sarasota County, Pasco County, Hernando County, throughout the State of Florida and the United States.
Common Causes of Wrongful Convictions
- Eyewitness Misidentification – Eyewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide.
- Junk Science – Occasionally, forensic testing methods have been applied with little or no scientific validation. Forensic analysts sometimes testify in cases without a proper scientific basis for their findings. In some cases forensic analysts engage in misconduct.
- False Confessions – Occasionally, innocent defendants make incriminating statements, false confessions, or plead guilty when they are actually innocent.
- Government Misconduct – Occasionally, government officials engage in misconduct to ensure that a defendant is convicted despite weak evidence or even clear proof of innocence.
- Informants – Occasionally, statements from people with an incentive to testify falsely are the central evidence in convicting an innocent person.
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel – Occasionally, attorneys do not investigate, call witnesses, or prepare for trial, which may result in the conviction of an innocent person.
See the Innocence Project for more information.
Why should I contact a Criminal Defense Attorney?
If you have been arrested and fear that you may be wrongfully convicted it is important to speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. An experienced criminal defense attorney can uncover errors made by law enforcement officers and avoid wrongful convictions.
Why Fernandez & Hernandez?
The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez work diligently to uncover errors made by law enforcement officers and avoid wrongful convictions. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez are experienced trial lawyers.
At Fernandez & Hernandez, the criminal defense attorneys are familiar with wrongful convictions. Our attorneys have established a successful track record of results in avoiding wrongful convictions.
If you have been arrested and charged with a criminal offense Fernandez & Hernandez can assist you. Criminal defense attorney Daniel J. Fernandez can help guide you through the process. Our firm has represented clients in numerous state and federal cases. Many of these cases have resulted in dismissed or reduced charges or downward departure sentences.
Defending criminal charges can be complex. Often, law enforcement officers obtain evidence illegally and attempt to obtain a conviction at all costs. It is important to have the right lawyer to defend you.
If you have been arrested and fear that you may be wrongfully convicted of a crime that you did not commit, the criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez may be able to help you find a solution.
Criminal charges are complex and require an attorney with trial experience who is familiar with pre-trial motion practices. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez represent individuals charged with a wide variety of offenses.
Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel J. Fernandez
Attorney Daniel J. Fernandez of Fernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez provides legal representation for individuals in criminal cases. Our Tampa criminal defense attorneys welcome the opportunity to interview with you. Our Tampa Attorneys Daniel Fernandez and Martin Hernandez are bilingual.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense and fear that you may be wrongfully convicted call Tampa criminal Defense lawyer Daniel J. Fernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez for a free consultation now. We recommend also reading his reviews on Google Reviews, Avvo and Yelp.
Call Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel J. Fernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez at 813 229-5353 or read more at: www.CriminalDefenseLawyerTampa.com
#GetLawyeredUpNow #DUI #Tampa #Attorney #Lawyer