White Collar Crime
– by Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney, Daniel J. Fernandez
Why should I hire a White Collar Crimes Attorney?
What you need to know about White Collar Crime.
The experienced Tampa criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez aggressively represent clients who have been arrested for White Collar Crimes in the Tampa Bay Area, including Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Polk County, Manatee County, Sarasota County, Pasco County, Hernando County, and throughout the State of Florida and the United States.
Defending White Collar Crime can be complex. Often, law enforcement officers obtain evidence illegally (computers, tablets, cellphones, statements, recordings, etc.).
Many White Collar Crimes are state crimes and prosecuted at the state level. However, some White Collar Crimes involve state and federal violations and can be prosecuted at the federal level. Some White Collar Crimes are federal crimes and are considered violations of federal law. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez have the state and federal experience necessary to deal with and resolve the allegations. Additionally, if you are being investigated for a White Collar Crime you may want an attorney with state and federal experience with you during questioning. Also, an experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you determine the best defense.
If you have been arrested for a White Collar crime it is important to speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez work diligently to uncover errors made by law enforcement officers. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez are experienced.
The criminal defense lawyers at Fernandez & Hernandez represent clients who have been charged with or are being investigated for White Collar Crimes in the Tampa Bay area. Some of these White Collar Crimes are:
- Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud and Scheme to Defraud;
- Employee Theft or Embezzlement;
- Credit Card Fraud and Identity Theft;
- Securities Fraud, Telemarketing Fraud, Investment Schemes, Ponzi Schemes;
- Bank Fraud, Forgery, Mail Fraud, Money Laundering, Check Kiting Schemes;
- Insurance Fraud, Staged Accidents, False Insurance Claims, Arson and Fraudulent Workers’ Compensation Claims;
- Mortgage Fraud, False Information on Mortgage Documents;
- Health Care Fraud, Fraudulent Billing, Medicare and Medicaid Theft or Fraud.
Although these charges are not violent crimes, they are prosecuted very seriously. A White Collar Crime conviction may make it difficult to obtain gainful employment and certain professional licenses.
If you have been arrested for a White Collar Crime, the criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez may be able to help you find a solution that does not involve heavy fines or jail time and avoids a conviction. Some options are:
- Pretrial diversion – available to first-time, non-violent offenders; the charges are dropped when pretrial diversion is completed;
- Pretrial intervention – available in certain instances to people who don’t qualify for pretrial diversion, because of priors;
- Plea – Minimal probation or other plea deals may suit certain clients who wish to resolve the case without the risk of a trial that could include jail time; and
- Trial – Many clients are not guilty of the charges that are brought against them and may prevail at trial.
White Collar cases are complex and require an attorney with trial experience who is familiar with pre-trial motion practices. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez represent individuals charged with a wide variety of offenses.
If you have been arrested for a White Collar Crime in the Tampa Bay area contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer to discuss your case. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez represent individuals charged with White Collar offenses.
The attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez provide a free and confidential consultation so that you can discuss your case. The criminal defense attorneys at Fernandez & Hernandez may be able to help you. Our firm has represented clients in this situation. Many of these proceedings have resulted in a favorable resolution. Criminal defense attorney Daniel J. Fernandez can help guide you through the process.
If you have been arrested in the Tampa Bay area call Tampa criminal defense lawyer Daniel J. Fernandez of Fernandez & Hernandez for a free consultation now.
#GetLawyeredUpNow #DUI #Tampa #Attorney #Lawyer